It is our pleasure and privilege to work with you to secure the right, quality tenant for your property. We want to make it as seamless as possible for you to enjoy the income from your property without the day-to-day struggles of managing all aspects of a rental.
We have a thorough screening process for all prospective tenants and we emphasize a positive tenant/landlord relationship to help protect your investment. As part of our service, we;
- Familiarize ourselves with your home or building and tenant preferences
- Evaluate the best obtainable rental price
- Take photos or arrange for photography (if required)
- Advertise and respond promptly to inquiries
- Arrange appointments and show the home
- Diligently screen and qualify potential tenants
- Prepare and coordinate lease signing
- Collect first and last month’s rent deposits
- Assist with utility account set up and insurance
- Greet new tenant on move-in day and deliver keys
- Conduct and deliver to you a move-in inspection report
- Provide you with all documentation, statements and cheque
There are no upfront costs to retain The Vacancy Solution’s leasing services as our fees are performance-based; you pay on the signing of an acceptable lease.
If within the first six months of the lease term, the new tenant does not comply with the terms set out in the lease agreement and leaves or is evicted, The Vacancy Solution will make every effort to provide you, the landlord with a replacement tenant at no charge.
When you enlist our help, with our professional management and leasing services, it becomes our responsibility to conduct building/suite inspections, coordinate contractors and payments, collect rents, worry about emergencies and track financials. We can also work with you to develop annual and long-term budget plans for your major maintenance requirements. It’s very important to us that we always act with your best interests at heart, to ensure your asset retains its value and produces a positive ROI.