We take great pride in providing complete, professional property management services to homes across the Ottawa area.
Our aim is to fully support and help you as an owner or investor, alleviate the stress, time and inconvenience involved with managing tenant and maintenance issues. We continually strive to ensure that your asset retains its value and produces a positive return on investment, and our focus on genuine customer service and relationship building has proven to increase profitability for our clients.
We have extensive industry knowledge and experience across many disciplines including business operations, customer relations and facility and properties management; we offer a holistic approach to caring for your real estate and the tenants who we place into your properties.
We do not have a ‘one-size-fits-all’ mentality and take the time to listen to your needs and understand your requirements. Communication for us is key! We fully respect the responsibility we have when you entrust your home to us, and we continue to foster positive relationships with clients and tenants, at all times. Our aim is to find you the best tenants and we’ll guarantee it!
The Benefits of Working with Us
We excel at customer service and genuine, 1:1 interactions with clients and tenants. We nurture relationships and we offer full peace of mind. With The Vacancy Solution, you can be assured of
- A personalized approach to Property Management with customized services to meet your needs.
- Courteous and mindful tenant relations to ensure your properties are well cared for.
- Informative statements of accounts and timely rent remittances to maintain your cash flow.
- Qualified staff on call 24/7 to keep your property safe, secure and in working order.
- Excellent relationships with dependable tradespeople.
- Timely comparable market research before your property is listed.
- Responsiveness to each rental inquiry and lead.
- Thorough and professional prospective tenant screening.
- A warm welcome to each new tenant on move-in day to start relationships off on the right foot.
- Focused attention on minimizing vacancy periods to reduce rent loss.